The Staple - Cream Grey Melange
Absorbent, lightweight and moisture-wicking. The Staple is sustainably made with super comfortable French Terry fabric. It features a longer back that covers the bum and side split hem.
Free shipping to anywhere in Republic of Ireland for orders over €100.
Loose oversized fit. We recommend ordering a size down for a neater fit
- Suede brushed cotton interior
- Raglan sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar and sleeve hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Slit at side seams with single herringbone facing
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Back length is longer than front length
- 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- GOTs and GRS Certified
- Wash similar colours together, do not iron on print, wash and iron inside out.
- Wash 30⁰. No Tumble Dry
The Staple is made with Brushed Suede Cotton creating a fabric that’s beautifully soft and incredibly comfortable against the skin, absent of any itchiness for daily comfort.
Wear What You Believe
We’re on a mission to spread a message of equality through what we wear. We chose them equal sign as our logo to act as a subtle unifying symbol for Racial, LGBT, Gender and Opportunity equality. We also donate €3 from every jumper sold to LGBT Ireland, Sports Against Racism Ireland and The Irish Youth foundation to support their work tackling inequality.