The Staple Crew
Absorbent, lightweight and moisture-wicking, made with super comfortable French Terry fabric, 100% Organic Cotton
Free shipping to anywhere in Republic of Ireland for orders over €100.
Female Model usually size 8, 5’8, wearing size Small
- Suede brushed cotton interior
- Raglan sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar and sleeve hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Slit at side seams with single herringbone facing
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Back length is longer than front length
- 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- GOTs and GRS Certified
- Wash similar colours together, do not iron on print, wash and iron inside out.
- Wash 30⁰. No Tumble Dry
The Staple is made with Brushed Suede Cotton creating a fabric that’s beautifully soft and incredibly comfortable against the skin, absent of any itchiness for daily comfort. The technique goes back many centuries and works by teasing the fibres out from the surface by brushing it.
Wear What You Believe
We’re on a mission to spread a message of equality through what we wear. We chose them equal sign as our logo to act as a subtle unifying symbol for Racial, LGBT, Gender and Opportunity equality. We also donate €3 from every jumper sold to LGBT Ireland, Sports Against Racism Ireland and The Irish Youth foundation to support their work tackling inequality.